Read our guide to learn how to access and use your First Republic Bank account and ways to take full advantage of its online and mobile banking services.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus|
Table of Contents
How to Log In from a Computer
Accessing The First Republic website from a computer makes it easier to manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- First, go to the First Republic home page
- Then hover over the button that say “Secure Sign In” in the upper-right corner of the page
- Click the type of account you need access to
- The options include: “Banking Online,” “Corporate Online,” “Brokerage Online,” “Trust Online,” “Foreign Exchange Online” and “Eagle Invest.” For access to a personal bank account, click on the “Banking Online” option
- Here, you’ll be prompted to the Banking Online Sign In page. You’ll need to enter your username and password before clicking on the button that says “Secure Sign In.”
Alternatively, if you have a bank account but have yet to complete a login for First Republic Bank, you can do so by simply following these steps:
- Start by going to the Banking Online Sign In page.
- Click the link that says “No username? Enroll now,” located underneath the username field.
- Then you’ll be brought to a new landing page, where you’ll need to select your account type (personal or business)
- Then select your account type from a drop-down menu (checking, savings or certificate of deposit)
- Enter your bank account number, the identification number you used to sign up (such as your driver’s license or passport ID number), and your Social Security number.
- Create a username and password for your account, confirm your password, and enter your email address and phone number.
- Click “Enroll.”
How to Log In from a Mobile Phone or Tablet
If you have a First Republic Bank account, you can access your account easily by downloading the app to both Apple and Android devices. Once downloaded, you can log in like normal.
Once you’ve logged into your app on your mobile device, you can can access mobile features easily all from your phone. Features include:
- Control over your debit cards and get transaction alerts
- Fingerprint or Face ID for secure sign-in
- Remote deposit of checks
- Add and view your accounts at other institutions
- Transfer money to separate First Republic accounts or another bank
- Search for First Republic locations near you
- “StealthView” in order dim or blur account numbers when you’re in public
Make sure to be careful of using any financial or banking application on unfamiliar wireless networks.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
First Citizens Bank makes it easy to retrieve your information and stay safe in instances where you might forget your login information.
If you’ve forgotten your login, simply follow these steps:
- On the Banking Online Sign In page, click “Forgot your username?” or “Forgot your password?” depending on which one you need.
- You’ll then be prompted to a new landing page where you will need to enter the necessary information
- This information includes your email address or username, depending on what you need to retrieve.
The First Republic bank app has an option to retrieve your password but not one for username. If you’ve forgotten your password, you will need to access it through the website rather than the mobile app. Enabling Face ID or fingerprint access helps to avoid this issue on mobile devices.
How To View Your First Republic Bank Statement Information
Online, First Republic Bank has eStatements information available to you. Your electronic statements will be available to read in PDF format when you log into your account and click on “Statements & Documents.”
If you would like to be notified whenever your statement is ready, you can change your settings to do so. Simply click on “Statement Preferences,” under the “Statements & Documents” section, and then check the box underneath “Send me an email” to receive a new email each time your statement comes out. Make sure to click “Save” to update this information.
How to Contact First Republic Bank with Account Problems
If you find yourself needing assistance from First Republic Bank, there are several options when it comes to contacting them. The first option is to secure messages to First Republic Bank through these numbers:
- Inside the U.S.: 888-408-0288
- Outside the U.S.: 415-288-7598
The customer service hours are 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Pacific time, on weekdays; 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturdays; and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
Alternatively, you can choose to contact a representative online by logging into your account on your computer or mobile device.
Online banking offers convenience and ease of accessing your bank information from anywhere with the use of wifi. Rather than having to physically visit a branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, check out the our First Republic Bank review to see if their services if what you’re looking for. If you’re banking with an institution other than First Republic Bank, you can take a look at our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|