Find an updated list of Firstmark Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About Firstmark Credit Union Promotions
Founded in 1932, Firstmark Credit Union is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas and has grown to 17 locations since. They offer CD rates that are 83% higher than the national average, and it has an A health rating. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 314088556
- Customer Service: 210-342-8484
|Eligibility: Membership in Firstmark Credit Union is open to the following: (1) those who live, work, attend school or worship in Bexar, Crockett, Kinney, Maverick, Sutton, Terrell, Val Verde or Edwards counties in Texas; (2) employees, retirees and students of all public school districts, colleges or universities in Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Dimmit, Frio, Guadalupe, Kendall, La Salle, McMullen, Medina, Wilson and Zavala Counties; (3) those who live or work in Gillespie, Kimble, Llano, Mason or Blanco counties.
See current membership details
I’ll review the offers below.
*For current residents of Texas, you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 2.70% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||1.90% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 2.70% APY||Review|
FirstMark Credit Union $100 Bonus
Firstmark Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Does Not Expire)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options. The Huntington checking account has no monthly fee, while you would need $1,500 minimum daily balance for Chase and $100 minimum for TD Bank’s to waive the monthly fee.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a free Checking Account
- You’ll get up to $100; $25 per when you:
- Choose Online Statements
- Use your Debit Card
- Pay One Bill with Online Bill Pay
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit
- Promotion code – GET100
- You must make a minimum of two $50 direct deposits
- 10¢ with every signature
- Cash Back ad Dividends paid monthly
- Box of Checks
- 24/7 Mobile & Online Banking
- ATMs – 55,000 Worldwide & 200+ Locally
- ATM & Branch Locator for Smart Phones and iPhones
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction
- Overdraft Protection Options Available
- No Monthly Fee
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Services must be activated within 30 days of account opening
- You must select online statements/ turn off paper statements
- Credit can take as long as 90 days because the account goes through our statement processing
- Limit one $100 bonus per member
Firstmark Credit Union offers a variety of accounts available for you to maximize your savings with. While the free checking account allows you to earn the bonus and also gives you full access to a wide selection of features to better your banking experience for the future ahead. However this event triggers a hard pull so I do not recommend.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Let us know if you signed up and if it was worth it!
*Check back at this page for updated Firstmark Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. Some big value offers available for their Checking accounts, with some requiring hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|