You can earn a $25 Youth Achievement Savings Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with Flanagan State Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Student’s parent/guardian must have an account at Flanagan
- Students need to present their latest semester report card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will receive $5 for each A, up to a max of $25 per card
- Students will also earn $25 for perfect attendance, each semester
Flanagan State Bank $25 Youth Achievement Savings Bonus
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Availability: IL
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: Limit 1
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- Limit one Youth Achievement Account per students.
- If a student closes their Youth Achievement Account, they are not permitted to open another within the Flanagan State Bank system again.
- For Personal Use Only – no business accounts.
- Withdrawals are limited to the months of May and August each year.
- The max reward per semester report card is $25, twice a year, and $25 each semester for perfect attendance.
- Students must have a parent or guardian with an active Flanagan State Bank account in order to open their Youth Achievement Account.
- In order to continue to be eligible for rewards the guardian/parent of the account holder has to maintain an open and active deposit account at Flanagan State Bank.
- If a guardian/parent of the account holder no longer has an open and active deposit account with Flanagan State Bank rewards will not be paid and the account may be converted to a basic savings account by Flanagan State Bank.
At Flanagan State Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.