Find an updated list of Flanagan State Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About Flanagan State Bank
Flanagan State Bank is headquartered in Flanagan and is the 181st largest bank in the state of Illinois. It is also the 2,767th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1913 and as of March of 2021, it had grown to 179 employees at 13 locations. Flanagan State Bank has an A+ health rating.
Flanagan State Bank $100 Youth Achievement Savings Bonus
For the residents of Illinois, Flanagan State Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn $100 Youth Achievement Savings Bonus! Simply open up a savings account and begin to earn and save. Take advantage while you can.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Availability: IL (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: One
(No expiration date listed)
Compare this savings account to alternatives like Discover Bank Savings ($200 Bonus + 1.60% APY), UFB Rewards Savings (2.21% APY), CIT Bank Savings Connect (1.90% APY), Quontic Bank Money Market (2.00% APY), and CIT Money Market (Free Amazon Prime + 1.30% APY).
How to Earn $100 Youth Achievement Savings
- Student’s parent/guardian must have an account at Flanagan
- Students need to present their latest semester report card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will receive $5 for each A, up to a max of $25 per card
- Students will also earn $25 for perfect attendance, each semester
- Limit one Youth Achievement Account per student.
- If a student closes their Youth Achievement Account, they are not permitted to open another within the Flanagan State Bank system again.
- For Personal Use Only – no business accounts.
- Withdrawals are limited to the months of May and August each year.
- The max reward per semester report card is $25, twice a year, and $25 each semester for perfect attendance.
- Student must have a parent or guardian with an active deposit account at Flanagan State Bank in order to open their Youth Achievement Account.
- In order to continue to be eligible for rewards the guardian/parent of the account holder has to maintain an open and active deposit account at Flanagan State Bank.
- If a guardian/parent of the account holder no longer has an open and active deposit account with Flanagan State Bank rewards will not be paid and the account will be converted to a basic savings account by Flanagan State Bank.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Kasasa Cash: None
- Kasasa Cash Back: None
- Kasasa Saver: None
- Health Savings: None
- Youth Savings: Not Listed
- Small Business/Not-for-Profit Statement Checking: None
- Personal Checking:
- Maintain $100.00 minimum balance to avoid $5.00 monthly service charge
- Maintain $300.00 minimum balance to avoid $3.00 monthly service charge
- Personal Savings:
- Maintain a $50.00 minimum balance to avoid $3.00 monthly service charge
- No monthly service charge for minors
- Money Market: Maintain a $1,000.00 minimum balance to avoid the $5.00 quarterly service charge
- Traditional Business Checking: Maintain a minimum balance of $2,000 to avoid a $5 monthly charge
- Business Checking with Interest: Monthly service charge of $10 if balance falls below $2,500
- Business Savings: Avoid $3.00 monthly service charge by maintaining $50.00 minimum balance
- Business Money Market: Avoid $5.00 monthly service charge by maintaining $1,000.00 minimum balance
Flanagan State Bank is offering tons of promotions like allowing students to get a head start and start saving early and also earning bonuses. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Flanagan State Bank.