There is a class action settlement for people who bought Flax drink products from 5/5/2009 to 9/22/2014 for up to $32.50 with no proof of purchase required. The Flax drink products include Flax USA Flax Milk Original, Flax USA Flax Milk Unsweetened, and Flax USA Flax Milk Vanilla. The products must be aseptic flax milk sold in 32-oz size cartons. Due to Flax’s advertisement as an “All Natural Dairy Free Beverage,” when in fact their products contain artificial or synthetic ingredients. Two types of valid claims:
- Lower Level: You may seek reimbursement of $2.50 per carton purchased (up to a maximum of 10 cartons per claimant or address) without identifying the retailer or the retailer’s location where you purchased the product(s).
- Higher Level: You may seek reimbursement of $3.25 per carton purchased (up to a maximum of 10 cartons per claimant or address) if you can indicate on the Claim Form both (1) the name of the retailer where you purchased the flax milk and (2) the city and state where that retailer is located.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Flax Milk Class Action $32.50 Settlement Information:
- Flax Milk Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/28/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Purchasers of Flax drink products between May 5, 2009 and September 22, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $32.50.
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Garo Madenlian, et al. v. Flax USA Inc, Case No. SACV13-01748 JVS (JPRx)
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.