If you are an individual that rented a rental car from Dollar Thrifty rental cars between January 1st, 2011 and January 7th, 2019, at any location in Florida, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Florida Dollar Thrifty PlatePass Toll Fees Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers can collect a full refund for the fees they were charged. Dollar Thrifty denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid more backlash from consumers. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 6, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Florida Dollar Thrifty Lawsuit
- Florida Dollar Thrifty Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 6, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who rented a car by Dollar Thrifty from January 1, 2011 to January 7, 2019
- Estimated Amount: Up to $75
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Office of the Attorney General, State of Florida, Department of Legal Affairs v. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc., Case No. 2018-cv-005938, in the Fourth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Florida Dollar Thrifty PlatePass Toll Fees Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 6, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that rented a car from Dollar Thrifty from January 2011- 2019, then you are eligible for the Dollar Thrifty class action lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Dollar Thrifty rental cars located in Florida had charged fees that were not disclosed upon renting the car . So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 6, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.00% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|