Find an updated list of Foothills Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 bonus for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
About Foothills Credit Union Promotions
Foothills Credit Union is headquartered in Lakewood and is the 28th largest credit union in the state of Colorado. It is also the 1,513th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1946 and as of December of 2021, it had grown to 24 employees and 10,253 members at 2 locations.
|Eligibility: Foothills Credit Union is open to all residents of Colorado through joining the Consumers United Association ($5 annual membership fee). Membership is also open to those who live or work in Lakewood, Colorado, employees of select U.S. government organizations working from Denver and to other Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current Foothills Credit Union Promotions below.
Foothills Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus (Clear Creek Crossing Branch)
Foothills Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open their Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer expires June 30, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($200 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- To receive the $150, the new member must open a savings account with a loan OR a savings account with a checking account, debit card, e-statements, and direct deposit of at least $300 per month.
- Offer is only valid for a new member and is only available, in-person, at the Clear Creek Crossing branch.
- A new member is defined as anyone who has not had an account at Foothills Credit Union for at least one year and is 18 years of age or older.
- The new member must open a savings account plus a loan OR a savings account plus a checking account, debit card, e-statements, and a reoccurring direct deposit of at least $300 per month to qualify for the $150 bonus.
- In addition, the account must be opened on or before June 30, 2022, and meet all qualifications listed above within 60 days of account opening to receive the $150 bonus.
- Foothills Credit Union will deposit $150 into the new member’s account and $150 into the referring (existing) member’s account when all the requirements are met.
- Must meet membership eligibility requirements.
- An initial deposit of $25 is required at account opening.
- Credit restrictions may apply.
- Program subject to change without notice.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Golden Nugget Checking: No monthly fees with direct deposit of payroll, social security, or pension
- Share Savings: No monthly fees listed
- Holidays Savings: No monthly fees listed
- Youth Savings: No monthly fees
- Business Savings: $5.00 monthly if balance requirement of $100 not met
- Business Checking: $5.00 monthly if balance requirement of $1,000 not met
- Business Interest Checking: $5.00 monthly if balance requirements of $5,000 not met
Lastly, these are all the current Foothills Credit Union promotions and offers. However, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Foothills Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.