If you are a residents of Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota, then today just might be your lucky day! Four Point Federal Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $25 bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Four Point Federal Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account and make all opening deposits. Once all of the following requirements are met, you will earn the $25 bonus! This referral bonus is for EACH new customer so you can earn more than just $25 (limited to $100 per referring member). Start referring today!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Four Points FCU Referral Information:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: NE, IA, MO, KS, CO, WY, SD (ATM Locator)
- Expiration Date: Not listed.
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Not listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not listed.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Referee needs to mention your name at account opening and you will receive a reward of $25.
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed.
How To Earn Four Point FCU Bonus:
- Open up a new personal checking account with Four Point Federal Credit Union, if you haven’t already.
- Next, spread the word of Four Point Federal Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- Your friend must then open up a new personal checking account and make the opening deposits (unknown amount(s)) and mention your name upon account opening.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn the $25 d]bonus deposited into your savings account as a way for Four Points of saying thank you for promoting the credit union! You can refer up to four people (limited to $100 per referring member).
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Four Point Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Four Point Federal Credit Union today to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Four Point Federal Credit Union to your friends and family. Your friend must then open up a new personal checking account and make the opening deposits and mention your name at account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $25 Bonus! The more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.49% - 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).