Earn $300 Business Checking Bonus from Fulton Bank when you open a qualifying business checking account.
To earn the $300 Business Checking Bonus, you must:
- Deposit at least $2,000 of new money within 30 days of account opening
- Have a $2,000 minimum balance in your account on day 60 after account is opened
- Complete at least 10 business debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening ($10 minimum per transaction—includes in-store and online purchases).
Fulton Bank $300 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Availability: DE, DC, MD, NJ, PA, VA
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No – now codes as cash advance
- Opening Deposit: $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $30; waive-able
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if closed within 6 months of opening
(Offer Expires November 30, 2021)
- To receive $300 cash bonus, your business must not currently have, nor have had, any business checking account with Fulton Bank in the last 12 months, and your business must do all of the following: (i) Open a new Business Checking, Business Premium Checking, or Business Interest Checking account between September 7, 2021 and November 30, 2021; (ii) Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your account within 30 days of opening the account.
- New money is defined as funds not currently on deposit with Fulton Bank by the account holder at time of account opening; (iii) Maintain minimum balance of $2,000 or more on day 60 after account opening; (iv) Complete a minimum of 10 business debit card purchases (includes in-store and online purchases), each totaling $10 or more, within 60 days after account opening (transactions must be posted to the account within the 60-day timeframe).
- The new business checking account must remain open, and account cannot have a negative balance at the time the bonus is credited.
- Bonus will be credited to the account within four to six weeks after meeting all offer requirements.
- We reserve the right to decline to open an account in our sole and absolute discretion.
- We will report the cash bonus amount to the IRS as interest for the year in which it was received.
- One cash bonus per business entity as identified by Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
Make sure you check out Fulton Bank to earn the business checking bonus promotion. Keep in mind that the offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time. The value of the reward may be reported on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1099, and may be considered taxable income to you
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest Fulton Bank Promotions or check out our full list of business bank promotions.
Leave a Reply