GE Capital Bank has a nationwide Online Savings Account with a 1.05% APY Rate. As long as you maintain a balance of $1 to $1,000,000, you can earn at this high rate. If you’re looking to earn interest with a simple account that features no minimum deposit fees or transaction fees, sign up today! You can also use their online savings calculator to see how much you can save.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
GE Capital Bank Online Savings Account:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Rate: 1.05% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account:
- No minimum deposit- You can open your account with as little as $1 and still continue to earn at a rate of 1.05% APY. Obviously, you would want to deposit more money than that, but you can see how easy it is to open an account with this bank.
- No transaction fees- GE Capital Bank allows you to move money between your accounts without having to worry about any transaction fees, allowing you to earn as high of a return as you can on your investment.
- Multiple ways to access your money- There are three ways to move funds in and out of your account: electronic transfer, wire transfer, and deposit by check. You can transfer money using your phone or by accessing your online account. You can also call to perform a wire transfer or mail in a check.
- FDIC insured- Your funds will be FDIC insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Sign up with GE Capital Bank and take advantage of their great offer of a 1.05% APY for the Online Savings Account. Enjoy this rate and other great features like maximum FDIC insurance, no minimum deposit fees, no transaction fees, and no monthly fees. Find all the best bank rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|