If you have an account with General Electric Credit Union, consider signing up for the General Electric Credit Union Visa Gold Card. It has a nice sign up reward of $100 cash-back after spending $1,000 in the first 90-days of account opening. Cardholders can also earn can earn unlimited 2% cash back at U.S. supermarkets and wholesale clubs, 1.5% at gas stations, and 1% on all other purchases. You can enjoy all of these bonuses and perks with no annual fee! If this is something you would be interest, read on about the card below!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Table of Contents
General Electric Credit Union Gold Card Summary:
- Earn $100 cash-back after spending $1,000 in the first 90-days of account opening.
- Earn 2% at U.S. supermarkets and wholesale clubs
- Earn 1.5% at gas stations
- Earn 1% on all other purchases
- Earn 10% on paid finance charges
- Purchases and balance transfers made in the first 60 days will have 0% introductory APR for 12 months. After the introductory period, the APR will adjust to 10.49% – 16.49% for purchases and balance transfers, based on your creditworthiness
- No Annual Fee
General Electric Credit Union Visa Gold Card Benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Waiver: Excellent coverage and peace-of-mind for damage due to collision or theft of most rental cars.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance: Help in coordinating medical, legal, and travel services while away from home.
- Roadside Dispatch: Emergency roadside assistance services, such as towing, fuel delivery, and more, coordinated by a 24/7 on-demand referral dispatch network.
- EMV Chip Technology: Enjoy enhanced security and global acceptance when you use your credit card at merchants that use chip-enabled terminals to accept your payment.
- Warranty Manager Service: Double the manufacturer’s warranty coverage on items purchased with a covered Visa Signature card, plus easy warranty registration, and more.
- Zero Liability: At GECU, you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges you did not authorize, online or otherwise
- Free Access to FICO Scores: The FICO® Score we provide is the FICO® Score 8 based on Equifax data. If you’re the primary cardholder, view your score through the Credit Card section in Online Banking any time; however, it will only be retrieved from Equifax and updated quarterly
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are on the market for a cash rewards card, consider signing up for the General Electric Credit Union Visa Gold Card. You will get a sign up offer of $100 cash-back after spending $1,000 in the first 90-days of account opening! Not only that but you can earn unlimited 2% cash back for your purchases at at U.S. supermarkets and wholesale clubs. We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.