Goodshop is Shopping Donation Site that offer a percentage of every purchase to your favorite cause. Join today and you can get a Free $10 Starbucks Card when you make a $25 purchase within 90 days at any of their partner merchants. You will find many of your favorite retailers and they even offer special promotional codes and coupons to help you save more! So when you shop online consider going through Good Shop Donation Shopping first if you want to help out others. It works like rebates sites except when you make a purchase they give a portion of it to charity, you give while you get!
Table of Contents
GoodShop Donation Shopping Free $10 Starbucks Card Sign Up:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Join now and get a bonus $10 Starbucks Card after making qualifying purchase.
- Valid: Limited time offer.
- Terms: To qualify you must be a new user making a 1st purchase and make a minimum qualifying purchase totaling at least twenty-five dollars ($25) at partner merchants that offer donations to causes within ninety (90) days of registering. Please note that purchases made via Amazon will not quailify. Gift cards may take up to 30 days to process.
How To Get Promotional $10 Starbucks Card:
- Log on: Sign up for GoodShop at their home page.
- Purchase: Make an eligible $25 purchase with partner merchants that offer donations to causes within 90 days.
- Receive: It may take up to 30 days to process your Starbucks Gift Card.
Those of us who shop online love it because its convenient and helps us find the best deals across the nation. It’s nice to be able to save money on our spending. Why not donate a fraction of it to a good cause if we can? GoodShop Donation Shopping helps us do that without changing much of our online shopping routine. And you get a nice little reward just for joining. See how to get the best Discounted Gift Cards!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards