Find the latest Google Pay Promotions, Coupons, Discount Promo Codes here.
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform & online payment system. A combination of Android Pay and Google Wallet, Google Pay lets you store all your card onto one device and even keep track of your spending. If you are one of the many people who use Google Pay, then be sure to bookmark this page to stay updated on the latest deals!
Google Pay is a payment processor that is most compatible with mobile devices. To find out if Google Pay could benefit you, continue reading the review below.
Google Pay works hand in hand with digital wallets so it literally eliminates you needing to carry a physical wallet or purse that contains your card.
Google Pay Features
With Google Pay, You can enjoy all the benefits of a card without needing to carry a card! You can even earn cash back or reward points if applicable.
- Big Bank Support: A lot of huge well known banks such as Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America and CitiBank supports Google Pay.
- Mobile Banking App Integration: You can enjoy seamless Google Pay integration with other banking apps worldwide including Dsicover or USAA.
- In App Purchase: Google Pay easily supports purchases within an app.
- Web Purchases: Websites can integrate Google Pay as well. At checkout, if there is an option to pay with Google Pay you can select it and make purchases as you please.
- NFC Payment: Google Pay allows NFC payments so you can pay at places such as Walgreens, Whole Foods, Mcdonald’s and even Gamestop.
- PayPal Compatibility: Get seamless access when you register your PayPal account with any of Google’s services.
- Rewards & Loyalty: Google Pay also accepts rewards and gift cards, making it one of the most convenient digital wallets out there.
- Boarding Passes & Tickets: You can even store your boarding passes and event tickets via mobile in Google Pay’s app.
Google Pay: Security
Like any mobile wallet, Google Pay makes sure to keep your credit card information confidential. The way it operates is that it transfers an encrypted code to the merchant then they send that to the card issuer.
You can always delete Google Pay if you lose your phone.
- Apple Pay: compatible with iPhone, iPad, Macbook or Apple Watch
- Samsung Pay: This will work on any point of sale system, even if it’s NFC available.
Mobile Wallet Alternatives
Other alternatives to Google Pay are Apple Pay and Samsung Pay that are available for iPhone and androids.
|Service||Google Pay||Apple Pay||Samsung Pay|
|How to Use||NFC terminal||Also NFC terminal||NFC terminal +
MST & EMV readers
|Accepted Locations||Less than 1.5 million||4 million||Over 30 million|
Current Google Pay Promotions
Earn $10 Reward when Linking Account w/ Plaid
- What you’ll get: Earn $10 Reward when Linking Account w/ Plaid
- Where it’s available: Google Pay
- When does it expire: 12/22/2022
- How to earn it:
- Earn a $10 reward when you link a bank account or credit card with Plaid and activate an offer in Google Pay
- Valid from Dec 12-22, 2022, 7:00 PM PST, or while supplies last, whichever comes first
Google Pay Referrals: $1-$5 For Them, $1-$10 For You
If you’re looking to get started with Google Pay, this is the perfect time. Right now Google Pay is offer you $1-$10 for every referral and your friend will receive $1-$5 just for signing up!
- What you’ll get: Google Pay Referrals: $1-$5 For Them, $1-$10 For You
- When does it expire: Claim your earned cash back within 45 days within the app to avoid expiration
- Where it’s available: Google Pay
- How to earn it:
- Share your unique referral link with others
- Your referrals will get a $1-$5 reward after their 1st payment transaction.
- You’ll get a $1-$10 bonus for each of your first 3 referrals.
- Terms: Your referrals must sign up using your referral code and make their 1st qualifying payment within the offer period. Qualifying payments include sending money to a friend you haven’t paid before, or making a contactless payment in-store (NFC-enabled Android devices only). Both you and your referrals must opt-in to Google Pay rewards. Your referrals must be new to Google Pay and not have accepted any previous referrals. You can earn a maximum of 3 referral rewards, up to $30 in total rewards.
(Visit Google to learn more)
If you use digital wallets often and don’t particularly have either an iPhone or Samsung,then get Google Pay as your best bet.
You can make payments easily from the palm of your hands and never have to take your wallet again.
If you tend to have larger transaction volumes, then consider Chase Merchant Services instead, a direct processor that provides more security and is known for its top notch services.
For someone who’s new to the business world and don’t have that high of a transaction volume, then processors like Square can assist you in the journey.
If you are interested in finding out more information about card processors, then check out our Best Credit Card Processing Services to learn about all kinds of different card processors!
Marry Walker says
Hey Anthony, I must say that I am very much impressed by your article for Google Pay. I am using google pay for transferring money and I must say that I love this app a lot because it gives many more benefits other than various transferring apps. Thank you for the valuable post.