Great Western Bank is offering customers a chance to receive a $50 Bonus through September 29, 2019 when you open a new Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
To get started, you will need to post 20 debit card purchases to your account within the first 60 days of account opening. After that, you need to sign up for Online Statements or setup a recurring direct deposit of at least $250. Once you have completed all of the requirements, your $50 bonus will be awarded to you between the 61st day and 70th day the account is open. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Table of Contents
Great Western Bank Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Great Western Bank Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, VIP Free Interest Checking, 50+ Free Interest Checking, Performance+ Checking
- Availability: AZ, CO, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND & SD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/29/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0-$8, See Below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Great Western Bank Bonus
- Visit a Great Western Bank and open a qualifying Checking Account by September 29, 2019.
- Then post 20 debit card purchases to your account
- Sign up for Online Statements or set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $250 into your new account within 60 days of account opening.
- Once you have completed the requirements, the $50 bonus will be deposited into your account.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: No monthly fees.
- VIP Free Interest Checking: No monthly fees.
- 50+ Free Interest Checking: No monthly fees.
- Performance+ Checking: Maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 to avoid the $8 service fee.
This $50 offer from Great Western Bank is a great option for anyone in need of a new checking account. You can sign up for a Free Checking account and enjoy no minimum balances or monthly fees. Hurry and sign up for a new account by September 29, 2019 to qualify!
Those with banking experience from Great Western Bank, let us know if it’s a hard pull or soft pull and if you can fund your account with a credit card by commenting below. We appreciate your feedback to make this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|