Did you stay at Harcourt Hotel between June 18, 2011 and June 17, 2014 and before the expiration of your 30 days of occupancy were required to move or checkout? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Harcourt Hotel Housing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Harcourt Hotel allegedly violated the Health and Safety Code and the San Francisco Rent Ordinance by requiring certain occupants of the hotel to move rooms, or checkout and re-register in order to prevent them from obtaining tenant rights. From which the defendants also failed to pay relocation costs when the occupants were forced to change rooms. The defendants have agreed to settle the Class Action Lawsuit in order to avoid expenses and litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 14, 2017!
Harcourt Hotel Housing CAL:
- Harcourt Hotel Housing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/14/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, stayed at the Harcourt Hotel and were required to move, re-register, or checkout, before the expiration of 30 days of occupancy between June 18, 2011 and June 17, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: To be Determined
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Boice, et al. v. Harcourt Group LLC, et al., Case No. GCG-14-539994, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Francisco
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Harcourt Hotel Housing Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 14, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you were forced to move or checkout and re-register from Harcourt Hotel before the expiration of 30 days of occupancy, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Harcourt Hotel Housing Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that Harcourt Hotel had improperly required certain tenants to move out of the Hotel before they obtained tenant rights. If you had an awful experience having to move, re-register, or checkout during your stay at Harcourt Hotel before you received your tenant rights, simply file a claim for a potential award by November 14, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!