Health Care Credit Union is offering up to a $60 bonus deposit match for their Youth Education Account. They offer the account for members ages 12-18 and will match deposits at 25% up to a total of $60.00 a year. In addition, they will pay for good grades based on the cumulative GPA of the previous term as follows: 4.0 to 3.5 GPA = $10.00 per quarter term and 3.4 to 3.0 GPA = $7.50 per quarter term. It’s a great account for kids so check it out!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Health Care Credit Union $60 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Health Care Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Education Account
- Availability: UT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Valid during your birthday month only
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Health Care CU Bonus:
- Sign up for a Education Account from Health Care Credit Union
- Whenever you deposit into the account, you will be matched at 25% up to a total of $60.00 a year
- With credit union approval, withdrawals of the deposits can be made to reimburse verifiable education related expenses by the member’s 22nd birthday.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
There are no monthly fees.
If you have a child who is between 12-18 years old, consider getting a Youth Education Account for him or her with Health Care Credit Union. The account can get matched up to $60 per year as well as an additional $10 per quarter term if your child maintains at least a 3.5 GPA. That’s a $100 total bonus per year which is really nice so check it out! If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
The British Airways Visa Signature Card offers 100,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
• 5X Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL within your first 12 months from account opening, thereafter earn 3X Avios.
• 3X Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel within your first 12 months from account opening, thereafter earn 2X Avios.
• 1X Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.