For residents of Kansas, Heartland Credit Union in offering a $100 Bonus for opening a qualifying Premier Checking Account and setting up direct deposit. Simple as that! Keep in mind that you must be a qualifying member in order to satisfy the requirements of this promotion. When you open an account, you’ll have access to great features such as Apple Pay, free online banking, free mobile banking, free first box of checks, and much more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: You must be an eligible member in order to qualify for this offer. For more information on Membership Eligibility.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Heartland CU $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Today
- Heartland Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Premier Checking
- Availability: KS(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $10, see below on how to waive the fee.
- Additional Requirements: Member cannot have Heartland Credit Union Checking Account prior to May 01, 2017.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if closed within six months
Earn Heartland Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Open a new Premier Checking Account from Heartland Credit Union and set up direct deposit.
- Make sure that you are a qualifying member of Heartland Credit Union in order to qualify.
- Once you meet all of the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premier Checking: Keep a daily balance of at least $1000 OR use your HCU Visa Credit/ Debit Card a minimum of 5 times per month to avoid the $10 fee.
Check out Heartland Credit Union today if you are interested in earning a $100 bonus. All you have to do is open a new Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. I recommend looking into this promotion if you qualify because the requirements are simple and its a simple way to earn $100 if you’re looking to open a new Checking Account. Let us know if you have any experiences with this Credit Union and if you know if this account is able to be funded by a credit card. We would love to hear feedback from you! See our full list of Bank Deals for all promotion offers.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).