For residents of Texas, Houston Police Credit Union is offering $30 bonus when you open qualifying checking account good through June 30, 2018. To earn $30 bonus, you must open an Economy checking account first, then open a joint Five Star Checking account for your child. Depending on the age of your child, open a Lil Star Savings account (0-12) or a Teen Savings account (13-17) since it is required for the membership. With the checking and savings account, you can enjoy features such as the ability to monitor your child’s spending and savings, online and mobile banking, a complimentary debt card, Bill Pay with eStatements, telephone banking, and so much more to fit your needs. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: If you’re an active or retired Houston police officer or HPD civilian employee, your family is automatically eligible for membership. With a one-time membership fee of $0.25, you can join the credit union, and take advantage of all the products and services we have to offer. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information regarding their membership.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Houston Police Credit Union $30 Bonus Info:
- Learn more
- Houston Police Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Lil Star Savings, Teen Savings, Five Star/Economy Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5-25, see below
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: Savings account is required for membership
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Houston Police Credit Union $30 Bonus:
- Open an Economy Checking account from Houston Police Credit Union with a $25 minimum deposit by June 30, 2018.
- Open up a Five Star Checking account for your child. This will be a joint account which you can monitor their spending habits.
- Open a either a Lil Star Savings (0-12) or a Teen Savings (13-17) account with a $5 opening deposit, which is required for membership.
- The $0.25 membership fee will be waived for your child.
- You will earn a $25 bonus with the opening of a checking account along with a $5 bonus with the savings account for a total of $30 in your child’s account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Economy Checking: No monthly service fees
Five Star Checking: No monthly service fees
Lil Star Savings: No monthly service fees
Teen Savings: No monthly service fees
Make sure you check out Houston Police Credit Union to learn more about the $30 bonus promotion. This is a great promotion to get your child to start saving and spend smart. Being able to monitor your child’s account can help you talk them about their habits, good or bad. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.