In this day and age, it is not rare that many of us rely on our mobile devices to access many different resources which also extends to our financial management apps. The Chase Mobile® App offers many different tools right at the tips of your fingers giving you the ability to deposit checks, pay bills, and view your account activity virtually anywhere at any time. Getting the app is simple and below is a quick guide on How to Download and Log in to the Chase Mobile App. Being able to use the app to its fullest potential might make your banking experience worthwhile.
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our list of Chase Coupons!
How to Access the Chase Mobile App:
To get started, you must already have an account with Chase, which shouldn’t pose as an issue if you are already enrolled in Chase OnlineSM Banking. Make sure to have your account username and password at hand. If you are not a current Chase customer, you can get started and find out What Do You Need to Open a Chase Bank Account?
- Download the Chase Mobile® App onto your phone or tablet by texting “mobile” to 24273 to receive the link or find it in the Apple or Android app store.
- After downloading the app, sign in with your Chase OnlineSM username and password. If you don’t already have a username and password, you can learn more by enrolling in Chase OnlineSM Banking.
- Register your device. Select “Request an identification code” and how you’d like to get it. Enter the code and your password, then you’re done!
You’ll now have access to many features offered on the Chase Mobile® App including bill pay, check deposit, Chase QuickDeposit, and many more great features to facilitate your banking experience. Chase also offers great Overdraft Protection services so don’t hesitate to take advantage of their mobile app!
After completing these steps, you’re now on your way to using the Chase Mobile® App! This is a great banking app that allows you to check your balance, deposit checks, and even transfer money. As long as you follow the above steps, you can also gain access to these useful features. Not a current Chase bank customer yet? Open up a Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM account! Of if you are interested in many other banking promotions offered my chase, check out our updated list of Chase Bank Promotions to get started!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.