Huntington Bank offers many great services and options for you to use especially if you’re about to buy a house. When it comes to buying homes, it can get pretty confusing. Well with Huntington Bank, they can help you home mortgage process less of a process and teach you on what to expect when buying a home. They’re here to provide education tools and planners that will help you shop confidently while making the home buying process a breeze. You can also utilize Huntington Bank Investment & Income planning to further help you more with life decisions making. They’ll help re-organize your list of important necessities, stay focus on your goals, and make sure you are on top of your game when it comes to investing and incoming. Continue to scroll down for more information on how Huntington Bank can help you get a mortgage.
|Huntington 25 Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Home Buying Loan Process:
Huntington Bank offers great dependable services to give you a personal touch in everything that you want. This means involvement from the first step to the last, with the Huntington origination staff working according to your schedule. Because everyone has a different path, they’ll be there to either invite you or call to make sure that they are 100% on the same level as you. There are 8 simple steps that must be done and are pretty simple:
- You must complete the application that’s required. If you apply online, your application will be received instantly by a qualified Mortgage Loan Representative.
- Your application is received by Huntington Within three business days from when the lender receives your application, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA). Take the time to review these
- documents very carefully.
- Huntington will order all of the appropriate documentation from any third party service Credit Report – Huntington will obtain a credit report showing a two- to seven-year history.
- Your Loan is processed which can take up to 48 hours to three weeks
- Loan decision is made Based on all the information you have provided, the credit report and the property appraisal, an underwriting decision is prepared.
- Set-up of Loan Closing Your Mortgage Representative from Huntington will contact you to coordinate a closing date that is suitable for you. At that time, Huntington will remind you that your Homeowners Insurance policy is needed and should be mailed to us at least one week before your scheduled closing date.
- The buyer becomes the owner of a desired property and the seller gets paid. Depending upon the type of mortgage you choose and other factors.
- Congratulations on your New Home! The closing package you received at settlement will include information on where and how you can make your mortgage payments. You’re then able to finally settle into your new cozy house!
Finding The Right Mortgage:
Huntington Bank will help to educate you on how to find the right mortgage and what tools you should use. They are here to make sure that you choose the right decision that will benefit you the best while making sure that you are satisfied.
- Fixed vs Adjustable Loans: This tool calculates the monthly mortgage payment for a fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) loan, given their respective interest rates and other loan terms.
- 15 year vs. 30 year: This tool calculates total cost and monthly payments for two fixed rate mortgage loans of different terms and helps you determine which loan is better for you.
- Get a Quote: Take five minutes and they’ll create custom rate and payment options with side-by-side comparisons.
- Gathering Documents: When you meet with your mortgage specialists, you’ll need a few documents. Browse their list to get prepared.
Finding The Right House & Refinancing:
When it comes to finding the right house, you’re probably confused on what factors to look and what benefits are better for you. With Huntington Bank, they give many great examples and services to clear any confusions. They are here to help make sure you find that perfect dream house of yours while clearing out any future complications.
- Reo Listing: Search through thier current property list to find the home that is right for you.
- Home Buyer’s Checklist: Track and compare home features and costs with this handy home buyer’s checklist.
- Home Inspection Checklist: A valuable tool for you as it is a professional evaluation of the structural and mechanical condition of the home you are about to purchase.
- Connect with Experts: Local loan officers are waiting to help you. Select your location to connect with lenders in your area.
With refinancing, you can learn more about the effects of your decisions that may impact for longer long-term goals that you might have in mind. But don’t worry, they have tools, quotes, and professionals to guide you the way to the best pathway made for you. You’ll be able to connect to specialists, determine your refinancing costs easily, and resolve more issues such as payments, MLO licenses, and much more. If you’re still confused, you can contact a specialist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Home buying process has never been so easy thanks to Huntington Bank. You’ll get to finally learn more about mortgage education and the process of buying a loan which can get complicated. They can help teach you on what to expect when buying a new house and the tools you’ll need to make sure you have no future complications. From receiving more loan educations to learning about the right tools to use to even getting help on finding that perfect dream house, Huntington Bank will be your best buddy to rely on. Check out our Huntington Bank Promotions!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).