If you have checking account with HSBC then be sure to enjoy secure, convenient banking – anytime, anywhere – with the HSBC Debit Mastercard®! These chip cards use encryption technology to verify your card at the time of purchase which makes it harder for your card to be duplicated, and provides an additional layer of protection.
They are quickly becoming the standard method of payment worldwide and is widely accepted in the U.S. So if you’re interest on opening an account with HSBC, continue reading below on what benefits you’re going to get with their provided HSBC Debit Mastercard®!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
Table of Contents
HSBC Debit Mastercard® Features
- Peace of mind – Shop with confidence knowing your chip card is more difficult to duplicate than traditional magnetic stripe cards, when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- 24-hour ATM access – Withdraw funds and make deposits at HSBC ATMs across the country.
- Shopping convenience – Use the contactless payment feature, where available, by tapping your card at checkout to complete many smaller purchases.
- Worldwide acceptance – Improved experience when making purchases abroad – chip cards are quickly becoming the preferred method of payment for merchants around the globe.
- Save on fees – No transaction fees when making domestic purchases, and no additional annual or monthly service fees1 for HSBC Debit Mastercard card.
- Online banking – Sign up for Personal Internet Banking and track all your HSBC Debit card purchases online.
How to Use Your HSBC Card
- Insert your card into the bottom terminal instead of swiping it.
- Your card should remain in the terminal for the entire transaction.
- Remove your card once the transaction is complete.
- If required, enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and follow the prompts.
Checking accounts with HSBC will receive an HSBC Debit Mastercard® card! Enjoy secure, convenient banking – anytime, anywhere. Benefits include 24-hour ATM access, online banking, no transaction fees with domestic purchases and more.
Additionally, these chip cards use encryption technology to verify your card at the time of purchase which makes it harder for your card to be duplicated. Check out our HSBC Bank Promotions, here on HMB!
See more on what HSBC has to offer!
- HSBC Bank Promotions
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus
- HSBC Advance Checking Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Review
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Review