Find the latest IKEA cardholder promotions & offers here. Get more savings with your IKEA Projekt or IKEA Visa credit card.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
Current IKEA Cardholder Promotions
Get $20 Statement Credit w/ $200+ Spend In-Store at IKEA
- What you’ll get: Get $20 Statement Credit w/ $200+ Spend In-Store at IKEA
- When it expires: 06/26/2022
- How to earn it:
- IKEA cardholders earn a $20 statement credit when spending $200 or more in-store at IKEA with the IKEA Projekt or IKEA Visa credit card! Valid from 6/24 to 6/26.
- Valid one time only. Account must not be in default.
- Redemption Details: Valid one time only. Duplicate offers will not be accepted.
- Maximum of $20 per customer.
- Offer will not be re-issued if lost, stolen or destroyed or with return/refund of merchandise.
- You will receive a statement credit via your monthly account billing statement within 60-90 days.
- Credit card offers are subject to credit approval.
- IKEA Projekt Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank. IKEA Visa® Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
(Visit IKEA to learn more)
This is a great way to save money if you’re a current cardholder.