Available to residents of Louisiana, Investar Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $50 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and set up direct deposit. To be eligible for this bonus, you must open either a First Responders Checking or Star Educators Checking Account. To qualify, you can only open a First Responders Checking Account if you are a current and retired Police, FEMA workers, Firefighters, Doctors, Nurses, American Red Cross employees, EMT/Paramedics, River Boat pilots and members of the United States Armed Forces. To open a Star Educators Checking Account, you must be a current or retired educator. If you qualify, you must open the checking account with a minimum of $100 and have at least one payroll Direct Deposit (ACH credit) post to your account within the first 90 days of opening your account! Sign up today!
Eligibility: The branches are located in Louisiana.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Investar Bank $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Investar Bank Bonus Printout
- Account Type: First Responders Checking or Star Educators Checking Account
- Availability: LA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Must open one of the two qualifying checking accounts. See “Account Type.”
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Investar Bank $50 Bonus:
- Visit a Investar Bank branch or visit online and open a new qualifying checking account.
- To qualify, you can only open a First Responders Checking Account if you are a current and retired Police, FEMA workers, Firefighters, Doctors, Nurses, American Red Cross employees, EMT/Paramedics, River Boat pilots and members of the United States Armed Forces. To open a Star Educators Checking Account, you must be a current or retired educator.
- If you qualify to open one of the two checking accounts, make an opening deposit of at least $100 to get started and set up direct deposit.
- Earn $50 if you have at least one payroll Direct Deposit (ACH credit) post to your account within the first 90 days of opening your account!
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- First Responders Checking: No fees.
- Star Educators Checking: No fees.
Investar Bank is currently having a promotion where you can earn a $50 bonus if you qualify to open one of the two checking accounts. The checking accounts in summary are limited to former and retired educators and emergency service teams. As a benefit, these accounts are interest bearing and only require a minimum of $500 to accrue interest. This is Investar Bank’s way of saying thank you for all first responders’ and educators’ services. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.