If you want to travel to a place known for their beaches, this is the promotion for you. JetBlue Airlines is having a cheap Round-trip from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego starting $202. If you want to take a vacation, this is the promotion for you! San Diego is a great place to explore, check out places such as the San Diego Zoo, Mission Beach and more! To maximize your savings, be sure to use a rewards credit card to earn cash/points back on your bookings!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Editor’s Note: These promotions are valid the time of posting, if this post is more than 3 days old, it’s most likely expired.
Table of Contents
Flights From Fort Lauderdale to San Diego:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Fort Lauderdale To San Diego starting $202
- Valid: from late August – September.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get FLL/SAN Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check what days has the best time for you. There always could be prices less than the one we provided.
- Use Priceline to book once you find the best prices.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you want to travel, and save money, this is the promotion for you! San Diego is a great place to take a break because of its nice weather and Scenery! As always, to save even more money! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! Check out more ways to save money with our flight deals and our points, miles, and bonuses!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.