JetBlue is currently having a labor day sale promotion where you can book fares for as low as $29 one-way. You can use this chance to take a trip to explore Texas, California, Florida, New York, and many other states! If you currently have a hold of TrueBlue points, you can use those points to book your fare(s)! This promotion expires TODAY, August 16, 2016, so act fast and book your fare(s) today! You can view all fares in this promotion here.
Table of Contents
JetBlue Labor Day Fare Sale:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Book fares for as low as $29 one-way.
- Expiration Date: August 17, 2016
- Valid: Fares are limited and only while seats are available.
- Terms: Book today only (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time) or while supplies last. Different travel windows apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details. Select routes only. Fares include government taxes and fees. Blue fare shown. Fares include government taxes and fees and must be purchased by 8/17/16 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local) for flights on 9/3 and/or 9/4/16. Limited exceptions apply; see information on all routes on sale. All fares are subject to limited availability; may not be available on all days or all flights; may change without notice; must be purchased at time of reservation; and are one-way, non-stop (except as otherwise noted), nonrefundable, and nontransferable. Fares not available for purchase via Online Travel Agencies Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, CheapTickets, LowestFare or Priceline. Taxes and fees apply to Award Flights, are the responsibility of the passenger, and will vary based on your departure and destination cities.
How To Get $29 JetBlue One-Way Flight(s):
- Shop the Sale: Choose your travel dates, you will find flights for the rest of August 2016.
- Pay: When traveling use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn the most rewards be it flights, dining or lodging.
This JetBlue Labor Day Sale for One-Way Flights Starting at $29 ends today so don’t delay as seats sell out fast. All reservations made one week or more prior to a flight’s departure may be canceled without penalty up to 24 hours after the reservation is made. You can use this chance to have a get-away and explore a new area. Just be sure to use Chase Sapphire Preferred when booking so that you can earn as many points as possible on travel, that includes the hotel, restaurant, and rental cost. If you’re constantly looking for the best flight deals available, check out our section on the best flight deals and promotions!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|