Find an updated list of Kentucky Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a bonuses that range from $100 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Kentucky Bank Promotions
Kentucky Bank is headquartered in Paris, Kentucky and was founded in 1915. Since then they have grown to 18 locations and are a localy owned and publicly traded financial institution. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 042101174
- Customer Service: 800-467-1939
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Kentucky Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Kentucky Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new Checking account. However, there is no direct link online for the offer.
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days
(Expires April 30, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Offer only valid when opening one of their Smart eAccounts online.
- You must open your new account by 4/30/2020.
- After opening your Kentucky Bank checking account, they will deposit the bonus in your new account within 90 business days.
- eStatements or paper statements
- Online, mobile, and tablet banking
- Account alerts (text and email)
- Online bill payment
- Person-to-Person payments (Popmoney)
- Debit card
- Debit card rewards
- Check writing
- Check discount (basic check design)
- Smart eAccount:
- $4.00 Monthly Service Fee
- Smart Account:
- $4.00 Monthly Service Fee
- Smart + Account:
- $12.00 Monthly Service Fee
- Subject to account approval
- Offer only valid when opening one of our Smart checking products, including Smart+, Smart, and Smart eAccount
- After opening your Kentucky Bank checking account, we will deposit the bonus in your new account within 90 business days
- Only valid for new Kentucky Bank checking customers
- Limited time offer—may be discontinued without notice
- To receive the bonus, your mailing address in Kentucky Bank’s system, at the time of fulfillment, must match the one used at account opening
- The offer is not available to those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days of opening or closed with a negative balance
- $25 minimum deposit required to open account
- Bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT
- Consult a tax advisor
Kentucky Bank is offering great promotions with easy requirements. With services such as online banking, you can sure your money is secure. Be sure to apply for these while you still can today!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated Kentucky Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.