For those who live in Kentucky, today might be your lucky day! Kentucky Farmers Bank is offering a $25 bonus when you open a Student Savings account with a low minimum opening deposit of $5. Then all you have to do is check if you meet the requirements listed below such as having perfect attendance, having a GPA greater than a 3.5, or being on the Deans list. Also, you’ll be able to enjoy a first custom ATM card, a no minimum balance requirement, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: Report cards dated prior to account opening are not applicable for reward.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 25, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Table of Contents
Kentucky Farmers Bank $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Kentucky Farmers Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Student Savings
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: The Student Savings account is for any student 25 years of age or younger.
- Household Limit: None listed, but it is limited to 2 rewards per year.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Kentucky Farmers Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a Student Savings account from Kentucky Farmers Bank with a $5 minimum opening deposit.
- The $25 reward are available to those in grades K-5 with perfect attendance, those in grades 6-12 with a GPA greater than a 3.5, and for those in college on the Dean’s list.
- Once the requirements are met, you will receive your $25 bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student Savings: No monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Kentucky Farmers Bank to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. If you’re the age of 25 or younger, I recommend checking this offer out. There are no monthly fees and no direct deposit which are rare to find with bank bonus’ these days. You’re basically being rewarded for your achievements in school! Also, don’t forget to leave us a comment down below if you have any experiences with this bank or know if this is a hard or soft pull. If you would like to see more, take a look at our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)