Find the latest LGE Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About LGE Communicty Credit Union Promotions
LGE Community Credit Union serves communities in Northwest Georgia as a not-for-profit financial institution. Unlike a bank, their profits go to their members in the form of better rates and lower fees. They are guided by a strong commitment to provide a better financial future for their members by offering great bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates.
|Eligibility: To become a member of LGE Community Credit Union, all you need is a membership savings account with a $5 minimum balance. Make sure to check out their Membership Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!|
We will review the current LGE Community Credit Union promotions below.
*If you live in Georgia, you can find other great promotions from Chase Bank shown below.
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
LGE Community Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
When you open a qualifying checking account with direct deposit, you can receive a $150 bonus.
- Account Type: High Rewards Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull (Hard Pull if you open a credit card)
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires October 31, 2019)
Editor’s Note: You can receive an additional $100 when you open a credit card and savings account. However, note that the credit card will trigger a hard pull.
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Open a High Rewards Checking Account with direct deposit
- Use promo code: HRC19
- Pays 2.00% APY
- 1% cash back checking reward on purchases made with an LGE credit card
- No minimum balance
- A refund of all non-LGE ATM fees
- Online and mobile banking, mobile apps, and Memberline (24-hour automated phone banking system)
- Bill Pay
- Free notary service and signature guarantees (by appointment only)
- There are no monthly fees
- Offer is only valid for new or existing members who open a new High Rewards Checking (HRC) account with an ACH deposit.
- ACH deposit must be received within 30 days of account opening.
- Qualified accounts will receive a $150 deposit into the checking account within 10 days after the initial ACH deposit is received.
Check out LGE Community Credit Union to learn more about their $150 bonus. This offer is available for both new and existing customers who open a new High Rewards Checking Account with a direct deposit. Furthermore, the requirements are simple and can be easily completed. Just make sure you meet them by the deadline in order to qualify for your bonus!
Additionally, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated LGE Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.