When you open a new qualifying checking account with Liberty Bank in Illinois, you can earn a $50 bonus.
Liberty Bank Checking Review: $50 Bonus
Liberty Bank serves the Chicago, Illinois area, offering a variety of checking accounts that include online banking, mobile banking, electronic bill pay, text & email alerts, and paperless statements. As a way of saying rewarding new customers of Liberty Bank, they are offering a $50 bonus when you open one of their qualifying checking accounts with direct deposit. Learn more about your checking account options with Liberty Bank and see which ones are bonus eligible.
How To Earn Your $50 Checking Bonus:
- Open a new checking account with Liberty Bank. Checking accounts that qualify for the $50 bonus include the Affinity, Jumbo, Liberty, 50 Star, or Senior checking accounts.
- All qualifying checking accounts listed above require a minimum opening deposit of $300 except for the Senior Checking, which only requires a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- You must also enroll in Direct Deposit in order to earn the $50 bonus. Other requirements and restrictions apply. You will need to visit a local branch, call 1-877-305-7070, or inquire here regarding the Direct Deposit guidelines and requirements to make sure you are able to earn the bonus payout.
- Note that the 50 Star and Senior Checking accounts do not have a monthly service fee, For the Affinity Checking, the $6 monthly service fee is waived if the average balance in the account is at least $1000 or $7500 in total household deposit balances. For the Jumbo Checking, there is only a $6 monthly fee if your balance falls below $1000. And for the Liberty Checking, the $6 monthly fee is waived if the average balance at least $200 or $5000 in total household deposit balances or with a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more each month.
Each checking account has different requirements so to make sure you earn your $50 bonus when opening a checking account, it’s important to review the details carefully by visiting your local Liberty Bank branch to discuss with a banker or you can also call or email them to find out the specific details of this promotion.
Take a look at additional bank bonus deals on HMB’s page.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply