If you received a text message from Life Time Fitness from January 1, 2014 to April 15, 2014, you could get $100, a free 3-month Life Time Fitness membership, or a $250 membership credit from a class action settlement. The Settlement resolves a class action lawsuit over whether texts made to cell phones violated the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Life Time Fitness denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the TCPA class action lawsuit to avoid a trial.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Life Time Fitness Class Action Lawsuit:
- Life Time Fitness Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/6/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone within the United States who received one or more text messages from Life Time Fitness to a cell phone through the use of an online texting service between 1/1/2014 and 4/15/2014.
- Estimated Amount: A cash award of $100 or a membership award, which includes either a free 3-month single membership at a Life Time Gold club or a $250 credit toward any membership at any Life Time club.
- Proof of Purchase: None required.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Life Time Fitness Inc. Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Litigation, MDL No. 2564, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
Individuals who have received one or more text messages from Life Time Fitness between 1/1/2014 and 4/15/2014 may be entitled to a $100 cash award. There is no proof of purchase required to file a claim and you can choose between $100, a 3-month membership at a Life Time Gold club, or a $250 credit to any Life Time Club. See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases. In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)