Find new Lightspeed Trading promotions, bonuses, and offers for trading stocks, ETFs, bonds, options and mutual funds here.
Qualify for up to $10,000 cash back bonus with this Lightspeed Trading promotion.
Table of Contents
About Lightspeed Trading Promotions
Lightspeed Technology provides ultra-low latency, stable, and customizable technology so you can always trade your best. This brokerage service is full of experienced licensed professionals. Your questions will always be answered quickly and personally, whether you speak to a person on the phone or communicate via email.
You can do all your trading from a single Lightspeed account whether you’re trading equities or options, trading to multiple destinations, or trading for multiple funds.
I’ll review Lightspeed Trading below.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TradeStation||Up to $5,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||2 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Lightspeed Trading $10,000 Cash Back
Lightspeed Trading is having a special offer when you open a new account. Get a 50% rebate on equities and option commissions for the first three months up to $10,000.
- Account Type: Lightspeed Trader, Sterling, or Eze EMS
- Availability: Nationwide
- Online Trades: As low as $2.50
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $25 if account has less than $25,000
- Bonus Requirements: You must use promo code 10k2019
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer has no expiration)
How To Earn The Cash Bonus
- Offer available to new customers who utilize Lightspeed Trader, Sterling, or Eze EMS (formerly RealTick)
- Use Promo Code: 10K2019
- Account must be funded with, and maintain, a minimum of $25,000 in equity at all times during the promotional period
- Promotion period starts the day the account is opened and ends after 90 calendar days.
- Rebate will be deposited directly into your Lightspeed account within 45 days of the end of the promotional period.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discounted rates.
- Lightspeed Trader: They continually invest in the latest trading technologies to deliver real-time quotes and executions faster. Lightspeed delivers a robust trading system to the day traders and professionals that demand highly established market data and performance.
- Lightspeed Eze EMS: Provides users with streaming real-time data and offers fast and easy-to-use order entry and execution to meet the needs of savvy traders. Users can trade stocks and options on the go from a single screen for a seamless trading experience.
- Sterling Trader: The terminal includes advanced pinpoint accuracy for order routing and management and real-time profit/loss capabilities, making it particularly suitable for trading groups.
- To avoid a $25 fee, you must have at least $25,000 in account at all times
- This is also a requirement to receive the cash back
- Offer available to new customers only.
- Account must be funded with, and maintain, a minimum of $25,000 in equity at all times during the promotional period.
- Accounts must remain in good standing during the promotional period; excessive margin calls, risk liquidations, and compliance or regulatory inquiries are grounds for removal from the program.
- Rebate does not apply to routing or regulatory fees.
Here, you can find all the Lightspeed Trading promotions offered. Even though there is no expiration date, I would expect this offer to at least expire by the end of the year considering the promo code is for 2019.
For security, this brokerage brings you the latest in authentication technology. They have a 2-step verification which adds an extra layer of protection to your account settings and fund transfers by sending one-time-use pass codes to your mobile device. This allows you to use your account with peace of mind. Additionally, each account is covered up to $25,500,000 at no charge.
I would only recommend this account for experienced traders. If you are new to brokerages, this may not be the account for you since you must have a large minimum of $25,000. Furthermore, many readers have reported that the interface is complicated to learn, especially for a beginner.
Bookmark this page and check back often for Lightspeed Trading promotions, bonuses, and offers.