Find an updated list of Logix Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typically, they offer a $150 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Logix Federal Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1937, Logix Federal Credit Union believes in bringing peace of mind to its members for their financial future. They have a long history of high ratings for financial strength. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Logix Federal Credit Union is open to residents of Arizona, California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Virginia.|
I’ll review the $150 offer below.
Logix Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
Logix Federal Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Advantage Checking, Premier Checking & High Rate Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $250
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5.95- $12.95; See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Simply bring this coupon into the branch when you open a new checking account with Logix Federal CU.
- Your $150 bonus will be distributed as follows: Open checking with $250, receive $50 next day into the account, Sign up for direct deposit within 60 days, receive $50, and Pay 3 bills via web bill pay of $50 or more, receive $50.
- Access to 30,000 free ATMs
- Rebates for non-network ATM Surcharges worldwide
- Free box of checks and unlimited check writing
- Debit card rewards
- Innovative mobile features like eDeposit mobile
- Advantage Checking: Have a Direct Deposit of $250 or more, maintain a daily checking balance of $750, or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $5.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $3.95 with e-Statements.
- Premier Checking: Maintain a daily checking balance of $2,500 or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $8.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $6.95 with e-Statements.
- High Rate Checking: Maintain a daily balance of $20,000 or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $12.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $10.95 with e-Statements.
- Bonus will be deposited to your checking account within 30 days of required activity.
- Bonus amounts are taxable.
- Current Logix checking accounts are excluded from this offer.
- This offer is valid for first time members only or existing member households that have never had a Logix Checking Account.
- New accounts must be opened in person at a Logix FCU branch location to take advantage of this offer.
Logix Federal Credit Union is a great financial institution to get started with. When you open your first account, they’ll provide you with a free box of checks and be part of their rewards program.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Logix Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.