Find an updated list of Logix Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typically, they offer a $150 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About Logix Federal Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1937, Logix Federal Credit Union believes in bringing peace of mind to its members for their financial future. They have a long history of high ratings for financial strength. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 322274187
- Customer Service: 1-800-328-5328
|Eligibility: Logix Federal Credit Union is open to residents of Arizona, California, the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Virginia.|
While they have a generous $150 bonus, Logix Federal Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the $150 offer below.
Logix Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
Logix Federal Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Advantage Checking, Premier Checking & High Rate Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $250
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5.95- $12.95; See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Simply bring this coupon into the branch when you open a new checking account with Logix Federal CU.
- Your $150 bonus will be distributed as follows: Open checking with $250, receive $50 next day into the account, Sign up for direct deposit within 60 days, receive $50, and Pay 3 bills via web bill pay of $50 or more, receive $50.
- Access to 30,000 free ATMs
- Rebates for non-network ATM Surcharges worldwide
- Free box of checks and unlimited check writing
- Debit card rewards
- Innovative mobile features like eDeposit mobile
- Advantage Checking: Have a Direct Deposit of $250 or more, maintain a daily checking balance of $750, or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $5.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $3.95 with e-Statements.
- Premier Checking: Maintain a daily checking balance of $2,500 or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $8.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $6.95 with e-Statements.
- High Rate Checking: Maintain a daily balance of $20,000 or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $12.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $10.95 with e-Statements.
- Bonus will be deposited to your checking account within 30 days of required activity.
- Bonus amounts are taxable.
- Current Logix checking accounts are excluded from this offer.
- This offer is valid for first time members only or existing member households that have never had a Logix Checking Account.
- New accounts must be opened in person at a Logix FCU branch location to take advantage of this offer.
Logix Federal Credit Union is a great financial institution to get started with. When you open your first account, they’ll provide you with a free box of checks and be part of their rewards program.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Logix Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
As an update to this deal, you don’t need a promo code but you must visit a branch to open the account. You get $50 for opening an account, you get $50 for making three bill pays and you get $50 for setting up a direct deposit of $250 or more.
You get paid the bonus as you complete each of the three requirements; however, you don’t need to complete all three, you can just complete any one or a combination of the three to get a bonus. If you just open an account, get the $50 bonus the next day. Make three bill pays, get another $50 bonus when you complete that. Don’t want to setup a direct deposit, then you can stop there and keep your $100 bonus (or setup a direct deposit and get $50 without making any bill pays to make the $100).
They do a hard pull of your credit and there is a monthly service fee of $2.95 but it is waived when you sign up for e-statements. Something that isn’t obvious on the website that I found out when opening the account, you have to keep a minimum balance of $500 between your accounts after the first six months in order to avoid a low balance fee of $5 if you keep the account that long.
Overall it is an easy way to get an extra $50, $100 or $150.
Another bit of news about this deal, they count an ACH transfer from another bank as a direct deposit to get that $50 bonus. I used Santander and it counted.
It is a soft pull if you just wish to open a checking and savings. A hard pull is only if there are lines of credit or loans someone is interested in. I told them yesterday just checking account and savings and was done soft. I would know if a hard pull done because I have alerts on my credit monitoring
You can even call the calling center and chat online and say just checking and savings they will tell you soft pull if there is no interest in line of credit. Banks have no approval to run credit if you open checking account or savings or both a hard inquire. It’s not line of credit.
Eric L. says
Visited a branch this afternoon to get this opened.
WARNING: THEY PULL YOUR CREDIT, SO PLEASE CONSIDER THIS $150 BONUS COSTS YOU A HARDPULL.
They paid out the bonus REALLY FAST. I signed in my online account tonight and I already see the $50 bonus there. My direct deposit will be done by next month and will do the bill pay soon.
Brad Blue says
Thanks for posting about us and our $150 promotion! Please note that taking advantage of this offer requires going to a full service branch. We have 14 branches located in Southern California and New Hampshire. You can find the nearest one to you by visiting https://www.logixbanking.com/branches-and-atms