Find Game & Grub gift card promotions at Lowe’s. Looking for the perfect gift for a gamer? Deliver thrilling games and savory meals all at once with the Game & Grub Choice eGift Card.
The Citi CustomSM Cash Card offers $200 in cash back after you spend $750 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. This bonus offer will be fulfilled as 20,000 ThankYou® Points, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back.
0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 16.24% - 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
• 5% cash back on purchases in your top eligible spend category each billing cycle, up to the first $500 spent
• 1% cash back thereafter. Also, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
No rotating bonus categories to sign up for – as your spending changes each billing cycle, your earn adjusts automatically when you spend in any of the eligible categories.
The eligible spend categories are: Restaurants, Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, Select Travel, Select Transit, Select Streaming Services, Drugstores, Home Improvement Stores, Fitness Clubs and Live Entertainment.
This card has no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Current Lowe’s Game & Grub Promotions
Get $5 Lowe’s Hardware eGift Card w/ $50 Game & Grub Gift Card Purchase
- Promotion: Get $5 Lowe’s Hardware eGift Card w/ $50 Game & Grub Gift Card Purchase
- When does it Expire: 06/22/2022
- How to get it:
- Click the link below to purchase your Visa gift card
- Be sure to use a rewards credit card on this purchase to help maximize your savings by earning points/cash back.
- Terms & Conditions: Offer Valid 6/9/22-6/22/22. Code must be claimed by 7/6/22. Must have the Game & Grub gift card to get the bonus code. Subject to availability. No Rain Checks. Limit 2 per email address. See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions. Product offer may not be available in all states. Visit www.lowesgiftcardbonus.com to claim your bonus and see full terms and conditions. The Game & Grub Gift Card is issued by Pathward N.A., fka MetaBank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards may be used only at merchants in the U.S. No cash access.
(Click above to learn more)