Looking for a great travel card? Then look no further, the Lufthansa Miles & More® World Elite Mastercard® is designed for those who often travel. It’s currently offering a 60,000 points bonus, you’ll receive 20,000 miles after your first purchase and 40,000 miles after your spend $5,000 within the first 90 days of account opening. Features of this card includes 2x miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases from airline partners and 1 mile per all other purchases. Additionally, there is no foreign transaction fees, a free annual companion ticket after the annual fee of $89 is paid and on card anniversary. If you’re interested in making the most of your money with the Lufthansa Miles & More® World Elite Mastercard®, then read on!
Table of Contents
Miles & More World Elite Mastercard Summary:
- Earn 60,000 points bonus: 20,000 miles after first purchase and an additional 40,000 miles after $5,000 in spend within the first 90 days
- Earn 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners
- Earn 1 award mile per $1 spent on all other purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- 2 complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers annually
- $89 Annual Fee
Why Apply for This Credit Card:
- Earn Up to 2X Miles: Earn 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners and earn 1 award mile per $1 spent on all other purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Enjoy Lounge Access: Two complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers annually
- Receive a Companion Ticket Annually: Annual companion ticket subject to taxes and fees
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: No fees on purchases made while in another country.
- Redeem Miles at Several Airlines: You can redeem miles for flight awards and upgrades on Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, SWISS, Star Alliance Airlines and other partners
- Enjoy Trip Cancellation and Interruption and Commentary: Coverage protects against forfeited, non-refundable payments and deposits if a trip is cancelled or interrupted for covered reasons.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Find yourself jetting across the world often? Then make sure to check out a travel credit card, such as the Lufthansa Miles & More® World Elite Mastercard®. Enjoy the perks and benefits such as the points bonus to earn your free flight even faster. Additionally, you’ll get no foreign transactions, the ability to redeem miles at several airlines, earn up to 2x miles and more. If you’re looking for a travel credit card, then make sure to check this one out! Check out our full list of Best Credit Card Promotions instead and other featured credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.