Looking for a great travel card? Then look no further, the Lufthansa Miles & More® World Elite Mastercard® is designed for those who often travel. It’s currently offering a 60,000 points bonus, you’ll receive 20,000 miles after your first purchase and 40,000 miles after your spend $5,000 within the first 90 days of account opening. Features of this card includes 2x miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases from airline partners and 1 mile per all other purchases. Additionally, there is no foreign transaction fees, a free annual companion ticket after the annual fee of $89 is paid and on card anniversary. If you’re interested in making the most of your money with the Lufthansa Miles & More® World Elite Mastercard®, then read on!
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Table of Contents
Miles & More World Elite Mastercard Summary:
- Earn 60,000 points bonus: 20,000 miles after first purchase and an additional 40,000 miles after $5,000 in spend within the first 90 days
- Earn 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners
- Earn 1 award mile per $1 spent on all other purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- 2 complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers annually
- $89 Annual Fee
Why Apply for This Credit Card:
- Earn Up to 2X Miles: Earn 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners and earn 1 award mile per $1 spent on all other purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Enjoy Lounge Access: Two complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers annually
- Receive a Companion Ticket Annually: Annual companion ticket subject to taxes and fees
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: No fees on purchases made while in another country.
- Redeem Miles at Several Airlines: You can redeem miles for flight awards and upgrades on Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, SWISS, Star Alliance Airlines and other partners
- Enjoy Trip Cancellation and Interruption and Commentary: Coverage protects against forfeited, non-refundable payments and deposits if a trip is cancelled or interrupted for covered reasons.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Find yourself jetting across the world often? Then make sure to check out a travel credit card, such as the Lufthansa Miles & More® World Elite Mastercard®. Enjoy the perks and benefits such as the points bonus to earn your free flight even faster. Additionally, you’ll get no foreign transactions, the ability to redeem miles at several airlines, earn up to 2x miles and more. If you’re looking for a travel credit card, then make sure to check this one out! Check out our full list of Best Credit Card Promotions instead and other featured credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards