Hate those annoying phone calls that aren’t even from a real person? For individuals that received pre-recorded calls without consent from M3 Financial from May 12, 2011 through Mar 26, 2016, then you are eligible for a potential award from the M3 Financial Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, M3 Financial violated the TCPA by using automated dialing machine and a pre-recorded message. M3 Financial does not admit any liabilities under the terms of the settlement agreement, however the company will pay $600,000 to exit the class action lawsuit. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 21, 2018 to receive your potential award!
M3 Financial Robocalls Lawsuit:
- M3 Financial Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: March 21, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who receive who received a call on a cellular telephone by M3 Financial Inc., using an automatic telephone dialing system or by an artificial or prerecorded voice message without their consent from May 12, 2011 through May 26, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Mason v. M3 Financial Services Inc., Case No. 1:15-cv-04194, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the M3 Financials Robocalls Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 21, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you receive a robocall from M3 Fianacials from May 12, 2011 through May 26, 2016, then you are eligible for a potential award from the M3 Financials Robocalls Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, M3 Financials violated the TCPA act by using pre-recorded voice messages and automated telephone dialing machine without their consent. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 21, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.