For residents of Michigan, Macatawa Bank is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, spread the word of Macatawa Bank to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account and have the fill out the information in this card.
Once that has been fulfilled, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus! Your friend also has the chance to earn an additional $75 bonus for a total of $100! Check out the details below! Hurry in because this offer ends December 31, 2019! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: We chatted with CSR and anyone from any state can get the referral despite having branches in West Michigan only. Macatawa Bank offers an online option to apply and use the referral coupon you have received.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Macatawa Bank Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MI (Nationwide if you apply online) (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0-5
- Additional Requirements: 10 debit card transations
- Closing Account Fee: $50 fee if the account is closed within 90 days
How To Earn Macatawa Bank Bonus
- Refer your friend or family member to Macatawa Bank with the referral coupon card.
- Have them open a personal or business checking account and complete the requirements listed below.
- The $50 bonus will be credited within 90 days after account opening.
- Open a personal or business checking account with the referral coupon card with a $25 ($50 for business) opening deposit.
- The $25 bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days of account opening.
- Receive an additional $75 by completing 10 debit card transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- The $75 bonus will be credited after the third statement cycle for a total $100 bonus.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Personal Checking: $5 monthly fee can be waived by:
- $500 daily balance or $2,500 relationship balance or
- eStatement enrollment or
- Age 23 or younger (Young Adults) or age 60 or better (Seniors)
- Business Checking: No monthly fees
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a Macatawa Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
If you are a resident of Michigan, invite your friends and family to join Macatawa Bank today to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Macatawa Bank to your friends and family members and give them the filled out card, and then referee can bring it with them to their nearest branch to open a checking account.
Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $50 Bonus and your referee will earn up to a $100 bonus, which makes this a win-win situation for both parties! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.