Have you or someone you know purchased MacKeeper software? If so, then you may be entitled to a up to $40 from the MacKeeper Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, ZeoBIT deceptively advertised and sold MacKeeper software as being capable of enhancing an Apple computer’s speed, performance, and security, when in reality, the software identifies problems that don’t exist and generates false error messages to scare users into purchasing an upgrade. ZeoBIT denies the allegations but has decided to settle the case to avoid further legal fees.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
MacKeeper Class Action Lawsuit:
- MacKeeper Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/30/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States and its territories who purchased MacKeeper on or before 7/8/2015
- Estimated Amount: Up to $39.95. The actual amount each claimant will receive depends on the total number of valid claims submitted.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide the email address that was used in connection with their purchase. In addition, Class Members must affirm that they purchased MacKeeper software on or before 7/8/2015 and that they have not received a full refund for their purchase of MacKeeper.
- Case Name & Number: Yencha v. ZeoBIT LLC, Case No. 2:14-cv—00578-JFC, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
If you or someone you know purchased MacKeeper on or before 7/8/2015, this is the chance to receive a $40 refund from the MacKeeper Class Action Lawsuit. All you need to do is head to the claim form and provide the email address that was used in connection with their purchase in order to receive your payment. The company allegedly provided software that identifies problems that don’t exist and generates false error messages to scare users into purchasing an upgrade. To find out if you’re eligible for other Class Action Lawsuit Settlements, check out the HMB list!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)