The Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Credit Card is offering a 125,000 Bonus Points after spending $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
Above all, the card also offers up to 18.5X total points at Marriott, 4X points on grocery stores and dining, and 2% points on all other purchases. If you are interested in this card, read more about it below.
Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 125,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.|
Up to 18.5X total points at Marriott
Earn 4X points for every $1 on the first $15,000 in combined purchases each year on grocery stores and dining.
Earn 2X points for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
Earn 1,000 Bonus Points per eligible stay at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
Free Night Award every year
Your points don’t expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months.
|Foreign Transaction Fees?||None|
(Visit the link above to learn more about the card)
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $8,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms Apply.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $8,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Credit Card Bonus
Earn 125,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening
Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Credit Card Features
- 15 Elite Night Credits: Receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year. Restrictions apply.
- Automatic Gold Elite Benefits: You will automatically receive Gold Elite Status each account anniversary year as a cardmember.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: Reimburses you for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 5 days.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If you or an immediate family member check or carry on luggage that is damaged or lost by the carrier, you’re covered up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Trip Delay Reimbursement: If your common carrier travel is delayed more than 12 hours or requires an overnight stay, you and your family are covered for unreimbursed expenses, such as meals and lodging, up to $500 per ticket.
- Purchase Protection: Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim, and $50,000 per account.
- Visa Concierge: Get complimentary Visa Signature® Concierge Service 24 hours a day. Find tickets to the top sports and entertainment events, make dinner reservations and even get help sending the perfect gift
- Apply for a card, use it the same day
- No foreign transaction fees
- Contactless – Just Tap To Pay
- Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
For people who travel and stay at Marriott Bonvoy hotels often, the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful credit card might be perfect for you. There are a ton of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.