Find an updated list of Members 1st Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Members 1st Credit Union Promotions
Members 1st Credit Union has been serving residents of Missouri since 1951 and has since grown to two locations. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Members 1st Credit Union membership is open to those who live, work or worship in the following California counties: Tehama, Shasta, Glenn, and Butte. Eligibility also extends to school employees, students, government employees, and their family members in Butte, Lassen, Glenn, Modoc, Sierra, Plumas, Trinity, and Siskiyou countes. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 231382241
- Customer Service: 800-283-2328 or 717-697-1161
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
Members 1st Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Members 1st Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account.
- Set up to receive direct deposit, debit card, and E-Statements
- Earn cash back when using our Visa Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection, Courtesy Pay & Extra Courtesy Pay available
- Enrollment in eStatements/eNotices required
- Bill Pay
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Rewards Checking: $2, per statement
- Bring the coupon when you apply
Members 1st Credit Union promotions are difficult to participate in. The $100 bonus has a direct deposit requirement that could be a hassle and the few locations make it inconvenient to take advantage of.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Members 1st Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.