Find an updated list of Members Cooperative Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $250 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About Members Cooperative Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1936, Members Cooperative Credit Union is a financial institution that was built upon the values of helping their customers achieve their financial dreams.
I’ll review the Members Cooperative Credit Union Promotions below.
Members Cooperative Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: See below
- Household Limit: 2
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Members Cooperative Credit Union is offering a $250 checking bonus when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code 250BONUS
- Set up direct deposit and deposit at least $500 within 60 days.
- Use your MCCU debit card (at least once)
- online banking
- bill pay for active users
- online check images
- Dividends on maintained balances over $2,500
- No-fee MasterCard® debit cards
- Special edition school debit card option
- New! Area and wildlife debit card designs
- Checking: $5, can be waived with balance of $50
- To be eligible for this promotion the primary applicant must (1) not have been an owner of an MCCU checking account within the 12-month period prior to application; (2) be in good standing if currently a member; (3) be at least 18 years old; and (4) provide the bonus code at the time of account opening.
- To receive the bonus, within 60 days of account opening the new account must have direct deposits totaling $500 or more and one debit card purchase.
- The bonus will be deposited into the new account within 30 days once all requirements are met. Membership required. Additional restrictions and eligibility requirements apply.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Members Cooperative Credit Union offers great promotions for you to earn money over time. You can have peace of mind knowing your money is insured by the FDIC.
While they have a generous $100 bonus, Members Cooperative Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
Additionally, with a wide assortment of products and services, you can be sure to find one that fits your needs! If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Members Cooperative Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Leave a Reply