Available to residents of Texas and Florida, Mercantil Bank offers Certificates of Deposit (see offer table below) with a phenomenal rate of 2.05% APY on 12-month term and 2.60% APY on 36-month term. In order to open a CD, you must have a minimum opening deposit of $500. With your new account, you can enjoy features such as: high interest rates, 24/7 online account access, and FDIC Deposit Insured up to $250,000 per individual account holder. If you are interested, make sure to read on and open your new account today!
Table of Contents
Mercantil Bank CD Rates Info:
- From the Offer Table Above: Click on “Open Account” button
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 2.05% APY 12-Month CD, 2.60% APY 36-Month CD
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- APY Rates:
- 2.05% APY- 12 Months
- 2.60% APY- 36 Months
- Availability: FL, TX (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Yes
- Auto-Renewal: Yes
How To Open Mercantil Bank CD:
- From the offer table above: Click on the “Open Account” button to get started
- Enter your info: They need your address, phone, email, and Social security number
- Fund your account: Open with as little as $500. You can transfer funds from an existing account or send a check.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email, then watch the mail for your welcome email.
Mercantil Bank CD Features:
- Earn more with competitive online CD rates
- Choose from a variety of term options
- Pay no maintenance fees
- Enjoy risk-free investing, with FDIC-insurance up to applicable limits
- View the status of your CDs at any time with 24/7 online access
When saving money, it’s always a smart idea to have some sort of investment. I recommend that you open a Mercantil Bank 12 or 36 month CD term from the offer table above and enjoy a fantastic rate of 2.05% or 2.60% APY. Mercantil Bank makes it much easier to reach your goals and accumulate interest. Don’t forget CD rates vary across region, be sure to see if you are getting the rate you are looking for! See our full list of Best CD Rates today!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.