Find an updated list of Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Michigan Schools and Government CU Promotions
Being a credit union that cares and collaborates with its community, Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union has 14 locations to cater to your banking needs. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship or attend school in Michigan’s lower peninsula; (2) employees, students, alumni, retirees, and former students of any educational institution in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne Counties in Michigan and their families. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union promotions below.
Michigan Schools and Government CU $200 Checking Bonus
Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Regular Checking, Fresh Start Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- To earn your bonus, open a Regular or Fresh Start Checking account – online or in-branch – between October 5 and December 31.
- Make an initial deposit of $25 or more within 7 days of opening your account
- Set up your direct deposit of $100 or more to your new checking account within 60 days of opening your account
- Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening
- Access to nearly 30,000 free ATMs nationwide
- 24/7 access to Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Mobile banking with Mobile Deposit
- Manage your accounts with our Automated Phone Banking or Text Banking options
- Regular Checking: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
- Fresh Start Checking: Amount not specified.
- Bonus paid for completing the qualifying criteria.
- Limited to one per member.
- Members must not currently have a checking account or have closed a regular checking account as of 7/1/2020 or later.
- The bonus will be paid 60 days after the account opening date.
All in all, the current promotion from Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union is definitely a fantastic one to take advantage of if you qualify. With easy to meet requirements and convenient access, you are able to get the most out of what the credit union has to offer.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.