Available to those across the nation, MidFirst Bank offers competitive rates of 0.25% to 2.00% APY on CD terms from 3 to 120-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! MidFirst Bank CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate MidFirst Bank can offer for your CD. MidFirst Bank is a nationwide bank, that not only values their customers but also has services that give value, simple convenience that you can access throughout the nation, all backed by their established financial strength of $10 billion in assets. It has a health rating of a A. Giving you a peace of mind that your money is safe. MidFirst Bank has good growing CD rates as well as services they provide. MidFirst Bank is a good way to grow your money with the abundant amount of CD rates that they offer.
With MidFirst Bank, it’s good to be different. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates, from 3 months to 120 months. What makes their CD rates so great is that, MidFirst Bank can offer great rates with an extensive range of CD terms for you to choose from, with an increasing APY that does not differ between minimum balances in the later rates. You get everything you expect from a traditional credit union and more!
Table of Contents
MidFirst Bank CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: MidFirst Bank Account
- APY Rate: 0.25% to 2.00%
- Availability: Nationwide
- Locations: Nationwide (locator)
- CD Length: 3 – 120 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None Listed
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
MidFirst Bank CD Terms:
- 0.25% APY for a 3 Months CD
- 0.45% APY for a 6 Months CD
- 0.55% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 0.75% APY for a 18 Month CD
- 0.80% APY for a 24 Month CD
- 1.35% APY for a 36 Month CD
- 1.50% APY for a 48 Month CD
- 1.60% APY for a 60 Month CD
- 1.75% APY for a 84 Month CD
- 2.00% APY for a 120 Month CD
Special CD Rates:
- 1.10% APY for a 11 Month Special CD
- 1.20% APY for a 15 Month Special CD
- 1.30% APY for a 20 Month Special CD
- 1.40% APY for a 25 Month Special CD
- 1.00% APY for a 30 Month Special CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
Large Array of CD Rates: There are CD rates that MidFirst Bank offers from 3 to 120 months.
Value Services: Access to Relationship Checking, Free iManage Personal Checking, Free Online Bill Pay, and Home Equity Loans.
Convenience: MidFirst Bank offers, 24 hour telephone banking, 24 hour mobile and online banking as well as access to around 100 Midfast ATMs.
Financial Strength: More than $10 billion in assets. More than $1 billion in regulatory assets.
FDIC Insured: MidFirst Bank is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
MidFirst Bank online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join MidFirst Bank and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, make a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 in order to get a rate of up to 2.00% APY for 120 months. They offer convenient services such as Unlimited Check Writing, Free Direct Deposit, Free Unlimited Pre-authorized transfers between checking and savings and a multitude of ATMs and branches. By joining MidFirst Bank you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being FDIC insured for up to $250,000. Knowing that they have a health rating of an A and the multitude of convenient services and CDs brings you satisfaction and accommodates to your needs. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)