Have you ever purchased or received as a gift a Mitsubishi LaserVue DLP Television, models L65-A90, L75-A91, L75-A94, or L75-A96 between Jan. 1, 2008 and July 13, 2015? If so, then you have entitled a potential award through the Mitsubishi LaserVaue TV Class Action Settlement. According to the class action lawsuit, the “Optical Engine” component in Mitsubishi LaserVue televisions contains a defect that causes video and color anomalies. Verde alleges that Mitsubishi is liable for breach of express and implied warranties as well as violations of California consumer protection laws and the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
Although Mitsubishi denies any wrongdoings of allegations, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further cost of litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim today to receive your portion of the potential award from Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi LaserVue TV Class Action Lawsuit:
- Mitsubishi LaserVue TV Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: Varies
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members who purchased or received as a gift a Mitsubishi LaserVue DLP Television, between the dates Jan. 1, 2008 and July 13, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, depending on whether you want a free repair, payment for a TV, or repair reimbursement.
- Proof of Purchase: Copy of the receipt showing the purchase date of the television.
- Case Name & Number: Robert Verdie v. Mitsubishi Electrical Visual Solutions America Inc., et al.,Case No. 2004280, in the Superior Court of California, County of Stanislaus
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Mitsubishi LaserVue TV Claim Form.
- Read it and see if you qualify.
- File your claim by creating a pin code and claim id.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
If you have ever purchased a Mitsubishi LazerVue TV, then you are eligible to receive benefits from Mitsubishi. The company is liable for breach of express and implied warranties as well as violations of California consumer protection laws and the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. If you have experience these acts of misconduct by the company, then please feel free to file a claim from the Mitsubishi Class Action Lawsuit. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
Leave a Reply