Allstate car insurance policyholders in Montana may be eligible for compensation under a $2.6 million class action settlement. Several Allstate entities agreed to settle a class action lawsuit against them which alleged that the insurance company wrongly recovered subrogation from policyholders when they had no legal right to do so.
If you qualify for this class action lawsuit, you may be eligible for 30% of the amount that Allstate subrogated to an individual’s claim, but Class Members can submit a claim if they believe they are entitled to more.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Montana Allstate Car Class Action Lawsuit
- Montana Allstate Car Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/30/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who were insured under an auto insurance policy issued by Allstate in Montana from who Allstate recovered subrogation on a claim after Oct. 21, 2008
- Estimated Amount: 30% of the amount that Allstate subrogated to an individual’s claim
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Konecky v. Allstate Fire & Cas. Ins. Co., et al., Case No. 9:17-cv-00010-DWM, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Montana
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Montana Allstate Car Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim to receive your potential award!
For individual Consumers who were insured under an auto insurance policy issued by Allstate in Montana from who Allstate recovered subrogation on a claim after Oct. 21, 2008. You can get up to 30% of the amount that Allstate subrogated to an individual’s claim, but Class Members can submit a claim if they believe they are entitled to more. So if you are eligible, file a claim now to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Leave a Reply