Montana Health FCU is offering a $25 bonus with their Make Cents program. For the first 30 days after you enroll in Makes Cents, Montana Health FCU will match your Makes Cents savings transfers, up to a total match amount of $25. You will need a Montana Health FCU Savings Account, Checking Account, and Debit Card for this offer. It’s a really interesting system to save money so read further to get started!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB919 by 10/07/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 10/21/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Montana Health FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Montana Health FCU Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Must have Montana Health FCU Savings Account and Checking Account
- Availability: MT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Valid during your birthday month only
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25 for savings, none for checking
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Montana Health FCU Bonus:
- Sign up for a Savings Account, Checking Account, and Debit Card from Montana Health FCU
- Enroll in Make Cents and for the first 30 days, you will be matched up to $25.00 of your savings transfers.
- Make a purchase at any merchant using your Montana Health FCU debit card
- The amount of your purchase is deducted from your checking account
- The difference between your purchase and the next whole dollar amount is automatically deducted from your checking account and deposited to your savings account
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees.
The Make Cents program from Montana Health FCU is a great way to save money. In addition, you will be matched up to $25 for the first 30 days of signing up for the program. I would really recommend signing up since you can really save a lot over time. If not, then be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.