The Morgan Stanley Credit Card from American Express provides you Morgan Stanley clients with exceptional benefits and rewards with this card. Right now, you can earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. On top of that, you will earn 2X Membership Rewards points on select purchases. Annually, you will be awarded with $100 after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your card each year. All this plus more can be yours with no annual fee! If you are a part of Morgan Stanley, take advantage of this great credit card today!
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Table of Contents
Morgan Stanley Credit Card Summary:
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the card in the first 3 months of card membership
- Earn 2X points for purchases at U.S. Restaurants
- Earn 2X points for purchases at select U.S. Department Stores
- Earn 2X points for Car Rentals Purchased Directly from Select Car Rental Companies.
- Earn 2X points for Airfare Purchased Directly from Airlines
- Earn an Anniversary Spend Award of $100 from Morgan Stanley after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card each year by your anniversary date
- No annual fee
Morgan Stanley Card from American Express Benefits:
- Invest with Rewards: As a Morgan Stanley Card Member, you can use Membership Rewards points for deposits by Morgan Stanley to your qualifying brokerage account.
- American Express Presale: During the specified sales period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express® Card Members. Tickets must be purchased with an American Express Card. Standard service charges apply. Offer is subject to availability. Not all seats are available and blackout dates apply. All sales final. No refunds. No exchanges. Offer may be changed or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of American Express. Some events may not be accessible to Card Members with disabilities.
- Amex Mobile app: The Amex® Mobile app and app features are available only for eligible Card accounts in the United States. American Express® prepaid Cards and Cards issued by non-American Express issuers are not eligible.
- Entertainment Access: Offer valid in select cities. During the specified sales period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express® Card Members. Tickets must be purchased with an American Express Card. Standard service charges apply. Offer is subject to availability. Not all seats are available and blackout dates apply. All sales final. No refunds. No exchanges. Offer may be changed or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of American Express. Some events may not be accessible to Card Members with disabilities.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you’re on the market for a new credit card, the Morgan Stanley Credit Card from American Express could be the one for you. After all the benefits received, you’ll be surprised to know that there is no annual fee! The offer exclusively for Morgan Stanley 10,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $1,000 in first 3 months of card membership. feel free to check out our full list of the Best American Express Credit Cards or best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee