If you transfer/rollover an existing brokerage account into a new or existing Traditional or Roth IRA brokerage account from M&T Securities between January 1 and December 31, 2016, you can earn up to a $600 IRA Bonus. As long as you perform a transfer of $250,000 or more within the qualifying period, the bonus is yours! M&T Securities, Inc. (MTS) offers investment accounts such as equities, equity and index options, fixed income securities, and mutual funds, but only IRA accounts are eligible for this bonus. Investors can access their accounts online, by phone, or through a registered representative, so you should easily find the most appropriate service for your needs. For all of the latest M&T Bank bonuses, visit the HMB master list of M&T Bank Promotions.
Table of Contents
M&T Securities Bonus Breakdown:
- Transfer $25,000 – $99,999 to receive $200
- Transfer $100,000 – $249,999 to receive $400
- Transfer $250,000 or more to receive $600
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||4 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
M&T Securities Brokerage $600 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Traditional or Roth IRA
- Availability: AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, UT, VA, WA, WV
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Online Trades: Unknown
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Must transfer/rollover an existing IRA with a balance of $250,000 or more before the expiration date.
- Closing Account Fee: The bonus will be paid within 120 days of account opening. There is probably an account closing fee.
Transfer or rollover an existing IRA with a balance of $250K or more into an M&T Securities IRA by December 31, 2016 if you’re interested in this $600 IRA Bonus. As long as you make the qualifying transfer within 60 days of the date they receive your first properly completed transfer request form, MTS will deposit the bonus into your account within 120 days. If you live near an M&T Bank, take advantage of this great offer before the year ends. Find more promotions on our full list of brokerage bonuses!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions