The National Bank of Arizona Reserve Credit Card offers great benefits and bonuses for frequent travelers out there. There is a sign up bonus where cardholders can earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.
Similar to the flexibility of the welcome bonus, you can also earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases and earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else.
The $450 annual is justified by the bonuses, benefits, and plenty of other features of this card. This offer is only available in Arizona so if you qualify, take advantage of it today. If you would like to get some more information over this credit card, check it out below!
Table of Contents
National Bank of Arizona Reserve Card
|Bonus Available||Earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||$250 Annual Travel Credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases
Earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||Access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network|
- Bonus points
- Anniversary travel credit
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge access
- Cash back / points back
- Annual fee
- $50 fee for each additional user
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
National Bank of Arizona Reserve Card Bonus Offer
The National Bank of Arizona Reserve Card’s welcome bonus comes in two forms: a $500 cashback offer or the 50,000 bonus points offer. This gives you the flexibility to choose how you want to receive your welcome bonus whether you would like cash or points to use towards your next flight.
Regardless, both offers will still require a $5,000 spend within the first 90 days of your account opening.
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement:
Why You Should Apply for this Card
- 24-hour Visa Signature® Concierge Service:
- Get assistance with tickets to top events, booking travel, making dinner reservations and more.
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection:
- Receive VIP Guest Status, automatic upgrades, best available rate guarantee and more — at more than 900 luxury hotels around the world.
- Annual Travel Credit: A statement credit will automatically be applied to your account when your card is used for purchases in certain travel categories, up to an annual maximum of $100 (Elite product) or $250 (Reserve product). Annual Travel Credits are refreshed once yearly, the day after the anniversary of your account open date.
- Including lost luggage delay reimbursement, trip cancellation/interruption/delay reimbursement, no foreign transaction fees and more.
Bonus offer applies to new Premier, Elite, or Reserve cardholders, subject to credit approval. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. do not qualify toward $4,000 or $5,000 spend amount. Bonus points or bonus cash will be added to your rewards points or cash back balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion.
- Up to four Reserve cardmembers per account are automatically enrolled in Priority Pass© Select membership free of charge. Priority Pass Select membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change.
- Additionally, each membership (up to four per account) includes five complimentary visits during each 12-month membership period. Member and accompanying guest visits count against the free visit allowance. After your five visits, a lounge visit fee, currently $27 per person, per visit will be charged to your credit card once the lounge reports the visit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Introducing the National Bank of Arizona Reserve Card. You could earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening. What are you waiting for? Apply for this wonderful card today!
Get a card that will reward you for your purchases from coffee, groceries, dining and more. This is something that you definitely do not want to miss out on. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
What’s the Competition?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.