Available through August 27, 2017, anyone 62 years or older can grab an Senior Lifetime Pass to National Parks and Federal Recreations Lands for only $10, plus a $10 processing fee if you order online. This is a offer you’ll definitely want to take advantage of since the price will increase to $80 starting August 28, 2017! With this pass you’ll receive access to 2,000 recreation sites manage by the federal agencies and more. If you’re ever considering to go a national park in the future, purchase this pass now!
National Parks Senior Pass Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: $10 Senior Lifetime Pass
- Expiration: August 27, 2017
- Requirements: Must be a U.S. Citizen 62 years old or older
- What To Do: Purchase the pass at a National Park or order it online for $10 plus an $10 processing fee
- Terms: For U.S. citizens or permanent residents age 62 or over. May be obtained in person at a federal recreation site or through the mail using the application form. Provides entrance or access to pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle at Federal operated recreation sites across the country. Photo identification may be required to verify ownership. Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Get Senior Lifetime Pass:
- Purchase your Senior Lifetime Pass at a National or Federal Park OR
- Go onto the National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Senior Pass Page
- Order your pass online OR
- Apply through paper application by mail
- Print out the Paper Application
- Provide documents of age and residency or citizenship
- Mail it to the USGS and enclosing the same documents and $20 fee
- Receive your Senior Lifetime Pass!
If you’ve always wanted to see the Grand Canyon or Yosemite National Park, purchase your Senior Lifetime Pass today. This Senior Life Time gives you access to 2,000 National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands for only $10, but the price will increase to $80 starting August 28, 2017. Purchase your pass today and pile up the mini van for a road trip to a national park! Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
|The Vanguard Group Brokered CD||3.50%||$1K||---||4 to 6-month non-callable CD||Issued by BBUSA, WFB|
|Fidelity Brokered CD||3.50%||$1K||---||6-month non-callable CD||Issued by WFB|
|Communitywide Federal Credit Union||3.00%||$1K||---||6-Month Term Share Certificate||Review|
|Lafayette Federal Credit Union||2.83%||$500||---||7-Month Fixed CD||Review|
|Barksdale Federal Credit Union||2.78%||$1K||---||6-Month Certificate||Review|
|Luana Savings Bank||2.63%||$100K||---||6-Month Certificate Special||Review|
|Axiom Bank||2.60%||$1||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|ConnectOne Bank||2.60%||$500||$1M||7-Month Time Deposit||Review|
|Banesco USA||2.55%||$1.5K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Live Oak Bank||2.50%||$2.5K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Merrick Bank||2.50%||$25K||---||6-Month CD||Review|